Legal Help Resolving Chicago-area Business Disputes
Business disputes are costly, both in terms of the money involved in the dispute and in terms of the time they take away from day-to-day business. An early resolution is always preferable to taking a case to court, but when a fair and reasonable solution cannot be found, then court may be inevitable.
If your business is facing a business contract dispute or other legal dispute, the Gierach Law Firm can help. We keep our eyes on the big picture while advising our clients on the most effective strategy to obtain a successful result. Contact our Naperville law office for business litigation assistance in the greater Chicago area.
Experienced Trial Lawyer
Naperville business attorney Denice Gierach is a skilled negotiator and an experienced litigator, in addition to having extensive hands-on business experience as a CPA. She brings a practical business approach to business disputes, seeking the most cost-effective method to achieve the desired results.
- When cost or time are important factors, negotiation may be the best option.
- If it's important to establish precedent or to send a message, litigation may be your best or only choice.
We handle any type of business dispute heading for court, including:
- Ownership, partnership, and shareholder disputes - including minority shareholder disputes
- Breach of business contract claims
- Breach of a commercial lease agreements
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Disputes between businesses
- Vendor and supplier disputes
- Commercial real estate disputes
Ms. Gierach's background as a Certified Public Accountant is particularly valuable to clients whose cases involve complex tax or accounting issues. She is able to explain complicated financial information to a judge or jury to enable them to arrive at a decision.
Contact an Illinois Business Litigation Lawyer
For experienced representation in court, contact the Gierach Law Firm.