Learn More About These Specialty Programs: LifeLessons® and Corporate LegacySM
For Individuals, Couples, and Families
LifeLessons® is a special program that captures your life's memories for generations to come in a digital video and book. It allows you to share your life with future generations so you can teach, inspire, and be known.
How wonderful would it be if we all were able to listen to our parents, grandparents, great grandparents, and even great-great grandparents tell us about their lives, their friends, their struggles and triumphs, and details we could never find in a photo or in passed down stories? How wonderful would it be to see their faces, hear their voices, and get to know the people they were?
To learn more, contact the LifeLessons® program directly at www.LifeLessonsProgram.com or info@LifeLessonsProgram.com or 630-755-0470
For business owners and leaders:
The Corporate LegacySM program allows companies to tell the story of their business in video form to capture their history, culture, achievements, and more:
- History - How did the business start, why did the founder choose the product or service or location, what problem were they trying to solve, what was the vision of the founder;
- Culture of the company;
- Current vision, mission and values of the company, along with branding, direction that the company is going in its exciting future.
Business owners and leaders have utilized this program for:
- Teaching the next generations, new employees, and management about the history and culture of the company;
- Providing a vision for the company's future;
- Allowing for a potential better exit price for the business.
You can contact the Corporate LegacySM Program at info@CorporateLegacy.org or 630-755-0460
1776 Legacy Circle, Suite 104, Naperville, IL 60563 |